JOIN US FOR OUR THIRD NATIONAL OPEN STUDIOS EVENT!
AUSTRALIAN CERAMICS OPEN STUDIOS 2015
SATURDAY 15 & SUNDAY 16 AUGUST 2015
Before we are overrun with spring fairs, we will warm our studios (for those down south), open the doors and welcome the locals in to see what we make.
Whether you have a newly established or well-known studio, if you are an inner city group, a regional potter or in the suburbs, everyone is welcome to apply.
To participate, you (or your group) need to be a member of The Australian Ceramics Association (TACA) and have public liability insurance.
A Certificate of Currency showing public liability cover for the dates of the event is required. Those who have liability insurance with TACA are covered.
Participation fee: $35 (for a single person studio); add $10 for each extra person who is selling their work. Go HERE for payment options.
Deadline for the 2015 Expression of Interest: Friday 15 May 2015
TACA has created a logo (see above header) which will be available to registered participants to use when creating online features and /or printed fliers to distribute to your local networks. As in past years, we will also organise national and state promotion of the event.
The EVENT page will also feature once again on www.australianceramics.com.
To submit your ACOS Expression of Interest (EOI) follow these 4 steps:
1. Check your TACA membership is current and that you have public liability insurance. Contact TACA if necessary.
2. Pay your Participation Fee: $35 (for a single person studio); add $10 for each extra person who is selling their work. Go HERE to read options for payment.
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: ACOS EOI 2015 and your name.
4. In the body of the email, give your name and your studio name; the physical street address of your open studio; a contact phone number for the day of the open studio event; your website, blog or facebook page; and a sentence or two about what visitors can expect on their visit.
5. Attached to this email send an image of you in your studio. Images should be crisp and clear and around 1MB (1000kb) in size.
Please, only send your EOI when you have all the information gathered in one email.
This event is open to individuals and groups.
The deadline for EOI is 15 May 2015.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
PO Box 274 Waverley NSW 2024
T: 1300 720 124
F: 61 (0)2 9369 3742