ANU SoA Foyer Gallery, Building 105B, School of Art, Ellery Cres, Acton ACT 2601; T: +61 (0)2 6125 5841; E: email@example.com; http://soa.anu.edu.au/school-of-art-gallery
Opening hours: Tuesday to Friday, 10.30am – 5pm; Saturday, 12noon – 5pm; closed Sun and PH
Monday 20 and Friday 24 April 2015: Work must be sent by you to arrive at the nominated postal address (still to be confirmed, see below) during the week 20–24 April 2015.
Parcels must be posted by Registered Post, to the PO Box which will be confirmed in early April. Look out for an email around 1–2 April in which we will send you the PO Box address for delivery of your artwork.
Delivery Check List:
Please ensure BOTH 1. & 2. are completed on the same day if possible.
1. THE ARTWORK: one only; to be packed securely in a box no larger than 30cm x 30cm x 30cms; packaging must be suitable for re-use. Your name must be clearly written as the SENDER on the outside of the box and a card with your name clearly written must also be included with the work.
2. The EXHIBITION FORM: this must be completed ONLINE VIA THIS LINK.
NOTE: This form must be completed BEFORE or ON the day your work is posted, and no later than 23 April.
• All applications will be considered on the quality of work submitted, concept and suitability. TACA or their nominated representative retain their indisputable right not to exhibit a submission or to change any wording that they deem unsuitable or poorly presented. Artists will be informed of this decision prior to the exhibition opening.
• The placement of all works within the exhibition will be at the discretion of the curator.
• Artists grant TACA the right to use images of their work and biographical material by any means in any media for archival and promotional purposes. The artist will be properly acknowledged in such material.
• All care will be taken with entered works, however TACA will not be responsible for loss, theft or damage. It is the responsibility of the artist to obtain appropriate insurance cover for their entry.
• All artwork (sold and unsold) must remain on display during the course of the exhibition.
• The final days of the exhibition link in with the 2015 Australian Ceramics Triennale with the exhibition closing at 4pm on Saturday 11 July.
• Payments from SoA Gallery for works sold will be made to artists within 30 days of the close of the exhibition (dependent on SoA Gallery having the relevant information required to make a payment).
Collection of unsold work:
1. Pick up in person by artist (or approved person) from the SoA Foyer Gallery on Saturday 11 July, 4–5pm
2. Donate to TACA to distribute at its discretion.
3. Return to maker by Australia Post at artist’s cost.
Conditions of Entry (updated 17 March 2015 with new delivery details):
• This event is open to members of The Australian Ceramics Association (individuals and groups).
• The Australian Ceramics Association welcomes new members.
• TACA Membership must be current at the time of the exhibition.
• There is a limit of one submission per membership.
• Entries should not exceed 15cm x 15cm x 15cm.
• If a custom-made stand is part of the work, then the dimensions of the stand will be accounted for as part of the total dimensions of the work.
• Works need to be free standing with a stable base as they will be exhibited on wall-mounted floating shelves.
• All entries must be the original work of the submitting artist.
• Works must not have been previously exhibited and must have been made within one year prior to July 2015.
• When submitting your artwork by post, your name must be clearly written as the sender on the outside of the box and a card with your name clearly written must also be included with the work.
• An online Exhibition Form must be completed before, or on the day, your work is posted to the nominated PO Box.
• By completing the online Exhibition Form, you are agreeing to these Conditions of Entry.
• All works must be for sale. ANU SoA Gallery will charge 40% commission on sales.
• Work must remain on display for the duration of the exhibition.
• TACA accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of any artwork in transit and during the exhibition.
• Unsold work will be returned to the artist at their cost.
• Entry Fee of $35 is payable on submission of the Expression of Interest (this has already been received from all participants).
If you have questions please contact the office via phone, email or fax.